What kind of sound system & alarm is everyone running?

• Sponsors (?)

i got a kenwood 915 screen
alpine type-r 61/2s and tweets
infinity tweets
cheap pioneer 6x8 back speakers
2memphis hpo 12"s
jbl 1200
kenwood excelon
kenwood 10 disc changer
2 red tops and a bat cap (100farads)
200 amp alt
1/0 wire
and tryin to figure out how to use my house alarm on my current code alarm...

all this equals a loud ****** that sounds good

its pretty clean if i ever get some time ill take some pics one day

Within the next few weeks I will have all of the following installed in my 02 GT
Deck - Alpien CDA-9835
Multimedia Manager - Alpine PXA-H701
Door Speakers - Alumapro ALC Custom 3 way components.
Kickpanels - Alumapro ALC 5.2
Center Channel - Alumapro ALC 6.2
Rear - Alumapro ALC 6.2
Subwoofers - Alumapro Alchemy DVC with custom suspension
Amplifier - Speakers (Center) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Speakers (Front) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Speakers (Kickpanel) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Speakers (Rear) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Subwoofers - Zapco 1000.1 2
Capacitor - Alumapro Special Edition C.A.P. 15
Wiring, Interconnects, and various installion products - Tsunami

Kal-El said:
Within the next few weeks I will have all of the following installed in my 02 GT
Deck - Alpien CDA-9835
Multimedia Manager - Alpine PXA-H701
Door Speakers - Alumapro ALC Custom 3 way components.
Kickpanels - Alumapro ALC 5.2
Center Channel - Alumapro ALC 6.2
Rear - Alumapro ALC 6.2
Subwoofers - Alumapro Alchemy DVC with custom suspension
Amplifier - Speakers (Center) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Speakers (Front) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Speakers (Kickpanel) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Speakers (Rear) - Zapco 750.2 1
Amplifier - Subwoofers - Zapco 1000.1 2
Capacitor - Alumapro Special Edition C.A.P. 15
Wiring, Interconnects, and various installion products - Tsunami

The Alumapro stuff is killer. Matthew (their engineer) made myself some 1 off free-air 10's that are truely amazing. Their components are nice too. They image well and their off-axis response is great. Mid-bass keeps up with the best of 'em - they just need to break in a bit. After a week or so they will sound alot smoother and more natural. Are you getting the hard or soft dome tweets? You can choose either with Alumapro.

I kinda stubled upon Alumapro and IMO - they are the best kept secret in 12v. If they had a marketing dept like some other companies they'd dominate the industry.

Currently I'm running:
-Eclipse 8443
-a/d/s 345is components
-2 Xtant P500a quasi-parametric EQs (soon 3)
-Xtant 2100c - old school 2x50w
-Xtant 4180c - old school 4x45w
-Xtant 3300c (?) - depending on the new Alumapro Flag-Ship components
-2 Alumapro 10's (free-air) - these things are butter!
-Alumapro 5 Farad Cap
-Monster Cable
-Dynamat

BnGRacing said:
The Alumapro stuff is killer. Matthew (their engineer) made myself some 1 off free-air 10's that are truely amazing. Their components are nice too. They image well and their off-axis response is great. Mid-bass keeps up with the best of 'em - they just need to break in a bit. After a week or so they will sound alot smoother and more natural. Are you getting the hard or soft dome tweets? You can choose either with Alumapro.

I kinda stubled upon Alumapro and IMO - they are the best kept secret in 12v. If they had a marketing dept like some other companies they'd dominate the industry.

Currently I'm running:
-Eclipse 8443
-a/d/s 345is components
-2 Xtant P500a quasi-parametric EQs (soon 3)
-Xtant 2100c - old school 2x50w
-Xtant 4180c - old school 4x45w
-Xtant 3300c (?) - depending on the new Alumapro Flag-Ship components
-2 Alumapro 10's (free-air) - these things are butter!
-Alumapro 5 Farad Cap
-Monster Cable
-Dynamat
I am an Alumapro dealer, so they actually made me my own series of subs...I will have a custom suspension thanks to Matthew, and our SPL vehicle will have the same. I am actually getting both hard and soft dome, and will decide when we get in the car what works best. I own a car audio shop, so I have nothing but time. I am currently working on getting some custom Mustang and Cobra subwoofers made, for the members who are into their systems as well as their cars. I notice you are near them...I would love to be in the Chicago area just so I could have more contact with them...I have to wait until CES to meet everyone.

Near them? They are 10min away and the owner lives in the same town my shop is in. We've been an "unofficial" Alumapro/Rainbow dealer for some time now and the best part is I call them in the morning and I have my product by the end of the day. Their service is great. And b/c their stuff is made right, we've had ZERO warranty issues.

See ya @ CES!

BnGRacing said:
Near them? They are 10min away and the owner lives in the same town my shop is in. We've been an "unofficial" Alumapro/Rainbow dealer for some time now and the best part is I call them in the morning and I have my product by the end of the day. Their service is great. And b/c their stuff is made right, we've had ZERO warranty issues.

See ya @ CES!
Ken, Diane, Matthew...everyone there is awesome. The Mustang is starting to look like the vehicle we are taking to CES, so you will get a chance to see it in person. I am lucky to have such a good relationship with them, and the fact that Rainbow is one of the most well respected SQ speakers arond doesn't hurt one bit.

Kal-El said:
2.5 is a good one...i have the 791xv on my Truck, and will probably put a 691 on my GT.
Absolutely great alarms.

From the 15th floor of my college dorm, I can press the button, and it will hit my car in a lot about 1/4 mile away. Unreal.

I have a Viper 350HV I think it is called. Mostly got it for the keyless, and the hatch pop. I trust it because it says it is from Directed Electronics Inc., or whatever company that the Cliffords are from, since I had a Clifford on my old car.