What kinda forum is this now

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by Slow5.0, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <marquee direction=right> :uzi: NEW FORMAT </marquee>

RC

2. high speed internet access isnt available everywhere yet. maybe those guys should move to a different location because the internet is progressing at an alarming rate. :rolleyes:

3. also, this version of vbulletin is still a release candidate. im sure the final version of vb3.0 will speed things up. things take time guys.

4. :nice: Exactly....it's being worked on.

5. I like it. I have DSL and I think it actually is a little faster than before. Not trying to stir the pot or anything.

Paul

6. Oohhh....I like how you get different choices when you click a screenname and you have a drop box for searches now. I think I may like this a LOT after they get it all worked out. :D

It seems to have picked up a lot of speed overnight too. Someone was up late last night working on this.....

7. I like how the names are back on the side again.

8. yeah... I like it now... much easier to read, and the replaced the stuff they removed...

-thnx admins... much better now...

9. One thing i've noticed though....when you click on the email notification link it doesnt take you to the right part of the thread. It keeps taking me to the middle of the first page. :shrug:

10. well, I like it now... didn't last night, but I guess I had to give them some time... so, with that said, not more ranting from me :D

-good job guys, better now...

11. It's sloooooooooooow again , more than before :mad:

12. anyone else notice those little green links that pop up for words like " ford " " mustang " " lexus " " motorsport "

13. Its slower than the coral and I'm home again with dsl. Its just as bad as the dial up at my moms house.

14. 4.04AM now is faster , just like old one

15. dont mind the new design...just looks like the moved to a new version of advertising....i kinda dont like it cuz i makes it look like i put the link in my post, like if i said i got whooped by a Lexus lastnight....ya know

16. i think its fast now because theres no one online to bog it down :) 4:30am here :bang: i need some sleep

17. Almost noon here and its slow again.

18. im on T1 here at work and my connection to stangnet is slow. it takes like 2 minutes for a thread to load.

19. when you hit the post reply button it takes over a minute to load the smilies.

20. Give it some time please. Gonna lock it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.