what kinda power?

MyBloodRunsBlue

Feb 1, 2007
i know ya'll guys hate these kind of threads, but i'm new to the 5.0 forums...i'm going to pick her up tomorrow...it's an 89 coupe lx notch with 76k miles on it....it's a 306

it has 1k miles on the rebuilt engine... .030" over,forged pistons, ARP fasteners, stock crank and rods, e 303 cam, gt40 iron heads, roller rockers,75mm maf, 24# injectors, gt40 upper & lower intake,headman shorties, hpipe, flowmaster 2 chambers,bbk cai, aeromotive adj fpr, underdrive pullies, king cobra clutch...has a smog pump eliminator and stainless steel tailpipes.....i was just wondering what kind of power it would put down?? also what else would i need to put nitrous on it and would it hold it....any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated....and i'm happy to be in the 5.0 crowd....i was a part of the 4.6 crowd for the past 3-4 years!!!!

:SNSign: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

i know ya'll guys hate these kind of threads, but i'm new to the 5.0 forums...i'm going to pick her up tomorrow...it's an 89 coupe lx notch with 76k miles on it....it's a 306

it has 1k miles on the rebuilt engine... .030" over,forged pistons, ARP fasteners, stock crank and rods, e 303 cam, gt40 iron heads, roller rockers,75mm maf, 24# injectors, gt40 upper & lower intake,headman shorties, hpipe, flowmaster 2 chambers,bbk cai, aeromotive adj fpr, underdrive pullies, king cobra clutch...has a smog pump eliminator and stainless steel tailpipes.....i was just wondering what kind of power it would put down?? also what else would i need to put nitrous on it and would it hold it....any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated....and i'm happy to be in the 5.0 crowd....i was a part of the 4.6 crowd for the past 3-4 years!!!!

:SNSign: :flag:

That thing should have a fuel pump in it as it is.. let alone with nitrous!

Toss a 255 in it, and smack it with a 125 fogger. BTW tailpipes aren't really a "mod" lol

If you plan to run the bottle,.. be sure to pull your timing back!

-Will.