What made u buy a 5.0

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
just wanna see why people choose 5.0 over 4.6. i got the 5.0 cause it's just A bad a$$ engine the 4.6 is to small that's what i think. Tell me why you have 5.0 and not 4.6?

• Sponsors (?)

I agree with super...cheap to mod. We already have such a good base to build off of. the hot modulars get boost, but we can get there N/A easier than the mod boys can. I got mine cause I wanted a musclecar but didn't want to put up with a pos 30+ year old car. our years are a good compromise between old muscle and modern motoring.

When I bought my car in 1995 I test drove the new 4.6 2V and they sucked a$$. Not to mention at the time there were NO mods available for the 4.6's. I test drove a 1996 Cobra and loved it, but it was almost 30K. Got My 95.0L for 16.5K new on Dec. 22, 1995 :) Ford was REALLY pushing the new 4.6's and were looking to unload the 5.0's.

for years i wanted a v10 dodge ram :lol:

then all of a sudden i wanted a 5.0(was looking for a fox cause they were cheaper). looked for a year before my parents "allowed" me to buy one(i bought the car myself but they wouldnt allow me to buy anything without their permission :rlaugh: ) then i found mine and went dam, i gotta have that. and now i do :D .

Well kinda, I have never driven a 4.6 so I have nothing to compare it too besides my dads corvette that I have driven wich is a 5.7 and the pickup truck I drove b4 the stang wich was a 5.2. So I guess I bought it really cuz I still wanted to drive a 5. sumthin engine :p but I am definately happy with the 5.0