What matches?

which rims should i get for the mach in the future? and im on a budget here so im not looking at mag 500's or torque thrusts.

so i need the opinion of the stangnet memberz! :nice:

which would look best? on the front im going to have 15x8 and the back 15x10
Cragar 3995812 - Cragar Silver Soft 8 Wheels - summitracing.com
Aero Wheels 50-185020S - Aero 50 Series Roll Formed Wheels - summitracing.com
Cragar 3645850 - Cragar V-5 Wheels - summitracing.com
Cragar 3655850 - Cragar V-5 Wheels - summitracing.com

oh and im avoiding chrome because besides my rear bumper, i dont have any chrome.

Let me know

• Sponsors (?)

I think if you got the last one and polished the lip that would be pretty bad ass looking for a budget wheel. I may be looking at that last one you have in the near future for a temporary wheel...

Am I missing something? These are all steel wheels which I remember seeing on pickup trucks back in the 90s? I'm sure you could find those on Craigslist for $50 for a set of 4. I agree, save the money and get something good. Granted wheels are easy to replace, but those are just cheap steel wheels, that look like cheap steel wheels!

My .02

Post up some pics of the car. Kinda hard to get a feel for it with the sig pic only.

While I agree that more expensive wheels would probably look better....I've seen some older Mustangs and other muscle cars that have steel wheels like that and they look pretty mean. Its not the modern look, but more of the old school type of look. :shrug:

Telling him to buy more expensive wheels when he said he's on a budget isn't very productive.

focus grasshoppa, fix the things that need to be done like the 1/4's, interior, engine and all the other little stuff and when you have a driveable car then go looking for wheels. if you keep jumping around all over the place you will have a pile of stuff that will rot and turn to garbage b/c you wont have the money left over to actually fix what needs to be done. ask me how I know.

which rims should i get for the mach in the future? and im on a budget here so im not looking at mag 500's or torque thrusts.

so i need the opinion of the stangnet memberz! :nice:

which would look best? on the front im going to have 15x8 and the back 15x10

Let me know

If you ever get rims for the mach, I would suggest you look at at set of 16" wheels. Just by going into the 16" size you open up so many more tire possibilities. A 15" rim really does not have many high performance tire options.

dude, seriously, if you cant afford nice **** for the car mebbe you shouldnt have bought a classic that needs a ground up resto

because its a ground up resto being done slowly lol.
and besides, im not considering buying them anytime soon. its just brainstorming. who knows, maybe i get a diff job and make alot more money and can afford better rims. who knows, like i said its brain storming. and besides i want an old school look.

they arent truck rims. the aero's are nascar rims, some do look like truck rims but they look good

and here are the pics
SNC11982.jpg

SNC11981.jpg

SNC12004.jpg

Attachments

• SNC11982.jpg
    SNC11982.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 53
  • SNC11981.jpg
    SNC11981.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 62
  • SNC12004.jpg