What Mods do you want?

dmaxstang

Jul 29, 2005
dallas
i have done many searches to no avail on some of the things i want to do to my Stang. So i figure i'll list them here and let you tell me your experience with them if you have any. You should do the same and lets all get clear cut advise on the best options for our stangs.
My plans include, CAI, 4.10 gears, street scene rear valance(lower lip), street scene gen II spoiler, rolled tip exhaust, and Saleen hood, sequential tail lights and CDC GlassBack Roof. I have put some pics up of some of them tell me what you think.
View attachment 448069
View attachment 448071
View attachment 448073
:SNSign: :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure about the long "4th" brake light, but the rear splitter is nice. I'd paint it black. My future mods list includes:

JLT+Xcal Tune, Bassani axlebacks, JBA O/R H pipe, JBA LT headers, Steed LCAs, Steeda Adj. Panhard, Steeda sport springs, CDC Chin spoiler, CDC Shaker (if I can get it to fit w/ intake). I also plan on giving it Mach 1 stripes, one wide black stripe down the hood, the panel between the taillights, and the spoilers. This will all cost many many Benjamins. I have a long ways to go.