What next?

I'm new here. I've been visiting for a while before registering. I'm looking at both the Meziere waterpump and the MSD Stacker 8 ignition as my next mod. there are no other bolt-ons left to purchase without going internal. Has anyone had experience with either of these products. What were the hp/trq gains. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

My car is a daily driver for now. From what I've read the Meziere waterpump works great on daily drivers. My current mods are ported upper intake, bbk 70 mm tb, c&l inlet pipe, 80 mm maf, high flow filter, ceramic bbk Lt's, bbk o/r H, magnapack catback, 3.55's with Aluminum d/s, steeda u/d pullies with t/a set at 14 initial, denso iridium plugs, and a diablo delta chip that I need to have custom tuned. Besides some minor cosmetic and minor suspension mods thats it. A power adder is on hold until it's paid off and I get a fully built and stroked motor. By the way how do you add an avatar and how do you guys make your posts show your mods at the bottom of your posts.

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]I don't know everything I have heard says not to use that water pump on a daily driver.[/QUOTE]
I've always heard, don't use an electric water pump on non-race cars. Reason: the electric water pump just goes out, the conventional water pump leaks first and doesn't lose all pressure at once.