what next??

SAYNOTORICE

Aug 21, 2003
Massachusetts
i got three peices of good news today
1. im getting the stang back tomorrow after it spent a weekend at mike dez racing...waterpump was the problem :notnice:
2. after goin over taxes im gonna be gettin $800+ back
3. i have decided to ignore my girlfriend and spend it all on the stang :banana: :banana: :banana:

my question for all is what next for the stang??...my goal is for it to go into thirteens, and maybe even sub 13.5 this summer at epping, but i dont wanna go 12's till i replace the tired 302 or rebuild at least...unless goin 12's on a 150k+ mile motor is common :p

in the future i see for the stang all the usual air flow bolt ons, gears, a 75 shot of the funny stuff courtesy of ZEX, and i like the sound of a cobra intake too :nice:

what do you guys think??? which of these mods will get me into those 13's first...whats the best way for me to spend that dough...oh and don't mention heads and cam...not intrested....yet

i cant wait to get my baby back :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

SAYNOTORICE said:
i got three peices of good news today
1. im getting the stang back tomorrow after it spent a weekend at mike dez racing...waterpump was the problem :notnice:
2. after goin over taxes im gonna be gettin $800+ back
3. i have decided to ignore my girlfriend and spend it all on the stang :banana: :banana: :banana:

my question for all is what next for the stang??...my goal is for it to go into thirteens, and maybe even sub 13.5 this summer at epping, but i dont wanna go 12's till i replace the tired 302 or rebuild at least...unless goin 12's on a 150k+ mile motor is common :p

in the future i see for the stang all the usual air flow bolt ons, gears, a 75 shot of the funny stuff courtesy of ZEX, and i like the sound of a cobra intake too :nice:

what do you guys think??? which of these mods will get me into those 13's first...whats the best way for me to spend that dough...oh and don't mention heads and cam...not intrested....yet

i cant wait to get my baby back :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Gears and spray. Intake with no heads probably wond do much. Oh yeah, set of DR or Stickies wont hurt things either.

cool...how much are stickies though...i was thinking gears will b like around $400 parts and labor so then ill have another $400 left...i was thinkin goin intake cause i dont think i can get the zex kit for $400, could i get some good tires for that amount??? (rear only)