What paint Colors you like to see on the 05 Mustang

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 2002boss, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Chrome yellow, silver, black, blue, orange, bright red (agreed....NOT laser red).

2. I like the sound of that. Sorta like the color of the 94-96 Imapala SS

3. What?? Laser Red was one of the best colors

4. Laser red is now Fire Red for 03-04 Mustangs same color with new name. :nice:

5. Red Fire is darker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Performance Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. :stupid:

I think the basic colors will be done like black, silver, and white but I'm wondering what shades of red, blue, green, and yellow they're going to use. I'd definitely like to see DSG and Sonic Blue though...... :nice:

8. That red looks good. Torch red is nice but I'd like it to be a few shades darker myself.

9. I'd also like to see that silvery/blue color that they had on 66 Mustangs (and T-Birds too I think)

10. Electric Green for me

:D My 2001 Covert is Electric Green and I am still at odds trading for a Cobra...... Me likey Green... I would liie to see the old Fairlane color Aztec Gold (green gold)

11. Laser Red, Mineral Grey, and an electric blue. I would definitely like to see some racing stripes.

12. I'll for GT500 racing stripes for the 05 Mustang GT

13. There hasen't been a real "Vintage Burgundy" in a while. maybe something like the Crimson red on the 40th anniv.

14. That would be good color for the 05 Mustang :)

15. I second that. But I still want mine in Highland Green.

16. If Ford does that, you probably get the 2nd coming of the Bullitt GT :nice:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/lmmustang

17. TRUE BLUE!!!! Although that turqoise looked good too.

Metallic Gold/Bronze also looked hot on the old fastbacks. Maybe on the 05 too? :shrug:

18. [QUOTE='02TruBluGT]TRUE BLUE!!!! Although that turqoise looked good too.

Metallic Gold/Bronze also looked hot on the old fastbacks. Maybe on the 05 too? :shrug:[/QUOTE]

Here here :nice:

19. Dark silver, chevy truck blue, with brown leather

I know, CTB is blasphemous but it's a great color. Audi has a great dark gray (not metallic) with orange/brown baseball glove leather.

20. i'd have to say I'd like to see Laser Red back in the line up.