What paint is best to use on hood liner

• Sponsors (?)

Yes the underhood insulation liner. I have found one with a pony on it and want to paint it blue with the horse white. I have seen some similarly done up and would really love to get it done up to accent the car colors. I will attempt to take a pic of it when I have the chance to show what Im discussing

Thanks a ton madspeed. I have been worried about the heat and all but Im going to get the stuff tomorrow and get it done lol. Got plans for the Liner that is gonna be different I hope. On another note.... I wonder if it would be hard to install struts on the 91 hood.......eliminate the need for hood prop

like this?

upehurar.jpg

Attachments

• upehurar.jpg
    upehurar.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 284
  • upehurar.jpg
    upehurar.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 221
Reactions: 1 user
i just installed mine a few weeks ago. Got the Redline elite as they are stainless steel and look purty no?

Took about 20 min to measure and measure again and drill. Easy peasy

Cobra R hood

ave2yzaz.jpg

turbo going in

yjuvute9.jpg

Attachments

• ave2yzaz.jpg
    ave2yzaz.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 296
  • ave2yzaz.jpg
    ave2yzaz.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 236
  • yjuvute9.jpg
    yjuvute9.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 291
  • yjuvute9.jpg
    yjuvute9.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: 1 user
Ill have to check them out.... I also just recieved my Caster Camber plates, UPR. I have questions about them as well as I have never installed... I almost had a Mach Turbo hood for mine but the dude sold it the day I went to pay and pick it up... FML... You got that engine looking good... Love the turbo... someday Ill get mine off the bottle and put Turbo in mine... Im trying to figure out how to do everything on here as I am still a newby... It looks very good. White just the same.....

Looks real good. How exactly do you do the wire tucks... I really wanna clean up under the hood but am trying to figure out how... Mine just looks soo cluttered.... you got that thing looking reallllly sharp dude... bet its gonna run like a raped ape

wire tucking is easy. Do a few searches and you'll find some step by step instructions with pics. It makes alot more sense once you get in to it. Ive done a few since my first back in 1999 or so when it was relatively unchartered territory