what parts do you have sitting waiting to go on your car

Roland69

Sergeant Tangnet
Sep 17, 2005
Port Elgin, Ontario
Put my car in storage in October and here is my list of parts so far waiting for spring

GT40 tubular upper and lower intake
70mm edelbrock throttle body
fuel rails
Scorpion 1.6 RR's
65mm FRPP egr spacer (goung to try and boar it to 70mm)
FRPP strut tower brace
Black netted halo headrests
UPR 3 hook quad and adjuster
Steeda quad and adjuster (don't know what pair I will use :shrug: )
GT40 heads awaiting pickup
FRPP 9mm spark plug wires (blue)
96 mustang seats
Aluminum drive shaft
I think thats it....For now

• Sponsors (?)

gt40's with 1.7rr's
cobra intake
tfs 1 cam
cobra calipers which I hope to round off with a set of deep dish bullits or fr500s
new vert top and headliner
new t-5z, quadrant, and KC clutch
ford motorsport b springs

I got quite the pile on my back porch. I just dont have the time to get it all on the car. besides I am contemplating selling the heads and intake to get a TF street heat top end. I just keep going back and forth on it.

painted split 5 wheels
Rear axles for 5 lug
Patriot performance heads will be shipped monday (woot)
Lunati 51014 cam
Night shades to tint my head lights/ fogs
Soon to come:
1.6 rockers
5 lug for front

Twisted Wedges
Saleen/Vortech upper, ported truck lower
70mm Edelbrock TB/EGR
Fuel Rails
30lb & 24lb FMS Injectors: I'm stacking them and duct taping them together to supply the amount of fuel I need. No really, I'm selling them.

Soon to be added to the list:
Some misc. tubing and a hair dryer looking thingy
F-303
42s
255 in tank and an inline
3.27s
Axles
Detroit locker
5 Lug conv.
Cage, chassis stiffening, susp, etc.

Yikes, I've got a big winter ahead of me.

White face gauges
piller pod for 2 gauges (haven't bought gauges yet)
2 5.0 emblem 2 ford oval emblems (wont go on till its painted)
door pins....(hopefully put them on this weekend.)
Paint in spring / summer (that count?) (a ford color...but not the original color!)
then i have am going to return my 5 lug rotors and just go sn95 for the front brakes.

then for x-mas I'm getting some things for the stang too.

CD player, speakers, SFC, lowering springs....

then a dis cover i still havent put on yet.

I've got a fuel tank sending unit that I've been sitting on for almost two years, now. I never got around to putting it into the notch because I was waiting for the fuel pump to die on it. Now, Frankenstang's got the notch and wants me to put it in, but I know as soon as I drop the tank, swap it, and bolt it all up, the fuel pump will only THEN decide to die, and I'll wind up having to drop the tank, again. It's the way things always happen for me. I could keep that sending unit in the closet forever and that fuel pump will probably NEVER decide to die... :(

I've also got a set of speakers and a spare radio laying around that I've been meaning to throw into the Pervertible, but I can't decide whether I want to mess with rewiring the whole stereo system (prior owner apparently had his setup stolen, random stuff is missing, all the wiring is beyond FUBAR'ed, etc.) or if I'd rather just fabricate a panel and bolt in a set of gauges in its place... :shrug: