What should I do first?

Crai-zy horse

Jan 7, 2004
Fairfax
I got my '95 5 speed a little while back and I don't know what mods I should put on my car. I want something that makes it look and sound nice, and of course... go even faster. But I also have a pretty limited budget. Thanks for the advice in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Crai-zy horse said:
Yeah... I was thinking about a V6 MAC Cat Backs w 2.5 Inch Chrome Tips.

well macs are nice and all but if you're looking for loudness you've got to get flowmasters. Macs have a nice deep tone but don't come close to being throaty and you definitly can't hear them from inside. But like I said, if you want to hear your exhaust you've got to get flowmaster 40 series

Wickky said:
man i had flows and they sounded crap with my 99 i couldnet imagie how much i would dislike it on a older v6. i bought mac and they are amazing sounds great. no pops

everybody has their own opinions on what sounds good and what sounds bad. If you don't like the sound of flows thats fine, I think they sound good. Macs sound good too, but they aren't as loud and throaty, and you can't really hear your exhaust from inside your car if you have macs.

What sounds good to one person might not sound good to another. Go to 3.8mustang.com and check their multimedia section and listen to a couple of different exhaust systems, there is also a mustang exhaust website but I can't remember the name. Any duals will make more power though. You could also get an intake and underdrive pullies. That should help you out some.

Toohey