What should I do with 4K

• Sponsors (?)

go for a kx500 :D i have a 2000 and we go to the dunes alot one of the best bikes ive ever ridden heres a small jump at the dunes

Attachments

• Luda Jump.jpg
    Luda Jump.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 80
NO!! Give it to ME.

*throws collection plate at roland accidentally knocking him unconcious*

My Capri needs salvation from it's Aero-nosing sins. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

roland.... roland??

*steals cash while I can*

MUAAAAAAAHAHAAA

NO!! Give it to ME.

*throws collection plate at roland accidentally knocking him unconcious*

My Capri needs salvation from it's Aero-nosing sins. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!

roland.... roland??

*steals cash while I can*

MUAAAAAAAHAHAAA

to to bad ur in AZ. my boddu up here has a capri about a 82 or so thats he is elling. the front looks good but has been in the garage for years just sittin i think he wants 300 for it lol

if you supercharge your car as you said you drive it day in day out, your gonna drop more then 4k in gas in that puppy!
A supercharger will not affect your gas mileage under normal driving conditions.

if you like quads, blasters are a pretty stout machine if built right. bored, piped etc and can be had for under 1800.
:lol: For a ten yr old?

go for a kx500 :D i have a 2000 and we go to the dunes alot one of the best bikes ive ever ridden heres a small jump at the dunes
:Word: My buddy has a cr500 that I've ridden a few times. Great bike. Everyone says they're too much to handle, too fast, etc. That's bs. The bike rips, but it's not uncontrollable. Once I finally get off my ass and sell my quad I'll be looking for a 500.

I have had not so great luck with a suzuki z400 lol, went around a corner on a gravel road at bout 60 and the back slid out on me, it wasfun as **** while it lasted though!!
armfrontview.jpg

armtopview.jpg

But my vote is a trickflow top end kit, all the supporting bolot ons including fuel pump and injectors and throw a 125 shot on top of that!!!

get some h/c/i....why wouldnt you!

Okay heres what I would do, and this is what I have on my car and I love it obviously...

TFS h/c/i package, (about 2400$)

Skip the clutch, stock clutch will save your transmission, rather have the clutch slip than the trans blow!

Put the rest of the money in the rear end, 255lph fuel pump and AFPR.