What should I get with $200$

• Sponsors (?)

My answer remains the same. People who ask these types of questions typically do not have a dime saved for a rainy day.
Are you a homeowner? Doubtful. You're probably living paycheck to paycheck in an apartment. That's if your not still living with M&D.
I do have another option - pay down your debt, if you have any.
So you can piss, bitch, moan and call me names all you want, we both know I'm spot on. Figuring you out is like shooting fish in a barrel. View attachment 242174

I feel ya... I kinda wish instead of spending all the money I did on mods, I would've focused on bringing my debt down. My car would almost be paid off by now...:nonono:

BUT, to the OP, if you are gonna spend the $200 on mods, I would invest in some SFC's...

I feel ya... I kinda wish instead of spending all the money I did on mods, I would've focused on bringing my debt down. My car would almost be paid off by now...:nonono:
:ban:

Whatever, some people don't have the privelage of living for tommorow, in fact most don't, I am going to qoute my elderly friends "I've never seen a Uhaul at a funeral," you get what I mean, just enjoy the car and make the payments monthly, the longer you take paying on it the less likely you are to take chances on it!:flag: