What size spacer is needed to clear cobra brakes?

• Sponsors (?)

Lol thanks hollywood. I'm good in the back though stock brakes in rear. So damn I need a 1/2 in lol hope it looks fine.

And toyman your right you normally need 17s but these are skinnies. and I got them at an insane deal

I don't NHRA rules allow those bolt on spacers. I think it has to be a stud through spacer, which means swapping out for longer Moroso studs.

Kurt

grrrr, lol. Well im going to try them on saturday to see how much clearance exactly I will need. And I have 1.25 spacers there to try also. lol

keep grinding the caliper until it fits. I know you are probably not wanting to do this way but it's the only way i think, may be other's have different ideas...

OR You can just get the 99-up GT calipers and you will need to lose the Cobra calipers.

Im getting 15" wheels for the fronts too off a friend just have not had time to meet up and get them. I bought the 1/2 spacer that hollywood posted a link of and I will be buying the longer wheel studs. if you have air tools doing the front studs is not that hard.

Ok well I measured it this weekend and I need at least 3/4" of clearance to make it fit. And it actually doesnt look bad with that much spaceing. Dont want to use a stud threw spacer but rather a bolt on adapter. So I have to find either a 3/4 adapter or 1" adapter.

Your spacer size varies on your front wheel backspace, The 1 inch bolt on front spacer sounds little crazy to me.

May be you should sell your centerlines and invest some $ into billet specialties street lites, I know they clear the front cobra with 1/2 spacers.

It's 50/50 at the track, Just as Kurt said, You might not pass the tech, There are drag wheels out there that clears the cobra front brakes, But i think they cost like $500 a piece or something.

I am gonna get some 17's of these wheels one day... When i sell my wheels, lol