What Size Turbos

I am looking to build a sweet new setup that I am currently in the process of getting parts for. I have a dart 351w block with a 454 stroker kit in it. Fully forged internals with aluminum heads at about 9.5-1 compression. I am looking to put twin turbos on it. I want to be over 1000 hp with the setup. What size turbos would be the best for me to achieve this goal.

• Sponsors (?)

:jaw: what are you building a pro street car? I Have no clue what turbos you need but i do know that your going to need a cage, and with those cubes 1k HP is no problem, let me knowif you want to buy my YSI off me

Im building a street machine. I don't really want a whole lot of competition on the street so Im building this car. I already have my 10pt cage for it. I am not looking for eficiency of any sort really if you couldn't guess that already. But If anyone has any reccomendations on what turbos I should use I would greatly appreciate it.

twin pt 67's should work well, or a single large frame 88 will work (both will make the number), now go do some reading, theres alot more to turbos then blowers