What the hey happened to Stangnet now?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by freakintiger, Nov 29, 2004.

1. So what's up? I click on my 2.3 forum bookmark and I get a Stangnet page saying "error 404" and a search engine.
    Then I end up creating a free domain(?) just to get in here. No forum links worked, except the red script on the home page, I had to log back in and everything, I'm telling you!
    What's going on here?
  2. I just got in through www.stangnet.com and logged in again, no biggie. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

4. I had no problems ...

5. :nono: Mess with the best and die like the rest :chair:
  6. Chevy Nova?
  7. something happened to the forum link me thinks. I ended up getting directed to a forum page by mustangv8.net

and was like wtf until I realized on the front page of stangnet they say there's an issue going on....
  8. i cant get into the classifieds. it sends me to a picture of somone cars
  9. Methinks the stangnet screwed up BIG time. They started selling sub domains and stangnet forgot to remove their own forum name from the available list! DOH!!! So some wise arse bought it and slapped his own mustang forum under it.. Now they have to BUY their own name back or route it to another sub domain which is what it looks like they did. This is merely a guess...

10. Close... there was a problem with the DNS and someone took advantage of it. It will all be better soon....

Sorry for the inconvienance.
  11. DRaburn and MRaburn?

12. I knew it...
  13. Family...lol
  14. I was going to say what are the odds someone with this name being an Admin and not being related :scratch: :D

Almost forgot...I had the same thiing happen with my link to stangnet but it's all good now. Lucky for me I got 5 other forums to BS on :D
  15. anybody seen my website: http://140cilx.stangnet.com/

Or is stangnet mine now? If it is, I'm ready to make some changes. Somebody let me know.
  16. :scratch:
  17. Everyone's websites should be working by tommorow evening.

Sorry guys!
  18. Its happening to me all the time now!!WTF :notnice:
  19. NICE SITE! man, you got forums too...i thought you said you werent good with computers :p