What to change with PCV system for a Turboed/Booster car?

Black1987Stang

Aug 22, 2004
Jersey Shore
What to change with PCV system for a Turboed/Boosted car?

School me on the pcv system on a boosted car, to disable or not to disable it on a daily driver? I will be turboing a car soon and need to know what to do....A Supra or turbocoupe pcv valve? What's the difference between them and a stock stang one cuz I thought they were all one way check valves?

Should I cap both ends of the pcv and just run breathers or run a supra? valve with a oil seperator with or without breathers?

.The stock valve covers can be used or a set with 2 holes that filters can be put in.
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Start with disabling the PCV system. Just cap it off, it's not worth the trouble messing with it. It's up to you what you wanna do with the valve covers. You can just run ones with breathers, but you will probably have a little oil spraying out which may get annoying to some. The best way in my opinion is to have AN fittings welded in your valve covers (stock will work fine) and run hoses to a catch can with a breather. The breather on the catch can will obviously be your vent, and the can will catch any oil and you can just empty it once in a while. Functional and clean.