What to cut new carpet with for my fox

• Sponsors (?)

lay the carpet out in the sun for at least a few hours so it will be more manageable. What I do is take the old carpet out and lay it on top of the old one and then trace the holes in the new carpet with a marker so you know where to trim. Makes the install very easy.

I also use some spray tack on the bottom of the carpet and the floorpan to keep it from slipping.

Yeah, I am going to be in the same boat. I tossed my old carpet forever ago because it was all nasty and moldy, but forgot about having to cut the new holes. Hopefully I can find the perforations since it is ACC.

If it the ACC carpet, most of your cut outs should be perforated. A box cutter usually does the trick.

You must have gotten a nice one, because the ACC carpet I bought last summer didn't have any perforations.

Just got my new carpet in for my fox. It bought it would come with all the factory holes cut out but it did not. So what is best to use to cut this carpet to make it look as nice as possible

Get razor blades and plenty of them. They go dull after just a couple of cuts. Making those tiny cuts for the seat belts are impossible with sharp blades. Since you have are changing the carpet anyways, throw some sound deadening in there. One roll of this will do your whole interior.
http://www.b-quiet.com/extreme.html

lay the carpet out in the sun for at least a few hours so it will be more manageable. What I do is take the old carpet out and lay it on top of the old one and then trace the holes in the new carpet with a marker so you know where to trim. Makes the install very easy.

I also use some spray tack on the bottom of the carpet and the floorpan to keep it from slipping.

I did this, without the spray tack.