What to do in the U-district?

So I just got out of a 2 year relationship with a girl and am getting ready to go out on a little date with an old friend. Shes currently attending UW and lives in the u-district. Shes super focused on school and will not drink at this time so rule out the pubs! What else is there to do? I tried to google it and didnt find much except that theres alot of theaters showing a variety of movie types. Im looking for something thats not to romantic cause its the first time ive seen her in almost 2 years! I need some good ideas guys and gals! It wouldnt be so important if her name wasnt shelby LOL.

• Sponsors (?)

Personally I don't leave home without my CCW, the U district can be kinda bad, but mostly on late nights. During normal dinner hours it's normally fine. Most of the calls I have run on the Ave that were anything were early in the am on sundays after everyone has been partying.

hey I dont know seattle well but I know most girls like to dance..find a club that has music that she likes..dance/club enviroment always works for me..kinda 'lax..you dont have to drink just cause your at a club.