What to get now?

• Sponsors (?)

Surprised nobody has mentioned pulleys. Get 'em. They do make a noticable difference and are cheap HP. The CAI will only make it look better and give you better access to the SPOUT connector for timing adjustments. Did you do some advancing of the timing? That is also a good FREE HP gain. Since you mention $3-5 hundred bones then I would say either intake or H-pipe replacement is next best gain in HP from what I've read on here.

JJ95GTID said:
Surprised nobody has mentioned pulleys. Get 'em. They do make a noticable difference and are cheap HP. The CAI will only make it look better and give you better access to the SPOUT connector for timing adjustments. Did you do some advancing of the timing? That is also a good FREE HP gain. Since you mention $3-5 hundred bones then I would say either intake or H-pipe replacement is next best gain in HP from what I've read on here.
hes already got an o/r hpipe....i'd say a set of ASP aluminum pullies for about 94 bucks shipped to ur door, and a catback....i know the catback wont give you more tha like 3-5 hp TOPS, but it will make you wanna drive your car TWICE as long every day......just research them a little bit, and listen to some sound clips and ****.......i have an o/r hpipe and flows, and i couldnt be a happier man......every time i start the car it puts a huge smile on my face.....good luck man :nice: