What To Get

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by bstinger26, May 8, 2013.

1. bstinger26

bstinger26 New Member

I'm looking to buy a Cobra vert in. A few months. I am curious about what I should spend. I'm looking for anything between 94-04. What are some common issues that they have and how do I know if I'm getting what I am paying for. Also whats a reasonable amount of mikes on it. I don't want to buy it and then have to put a bunch of money in it. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks for the help.
  2. kreymis

kreymis Member

94-04 is a wide range of different cobras. What are your plans with the car? How much do you wanna spend? Which body style do you like the most?
  3. bstinger26

bstinger26 New Member

I am a pretty big fan of the 94 thru 98 body style. I want it to be a weekend car. As far as what I would do to it depends on how much I have at the time. I would d probably start with exhaust and put a cold air intake on it. As far as price I'm not sure how much I woul d spend guess I'm looking for what a good amount to spend would be and how many lies on one is to many what to look for when I go to purchase one. Stuff like that
  4. kreymis

kreymis Member

Well a 96-98 cobra is a much faster car than a 94-95. However the 94-95 cobra in good condition will probably hold its value better but not by much. Idk can't go wrong with either one.
  5. 94gtstang5.0

94gtstang5.0 New Member

I have a 1994 Mustang Cobra pace car that is for sale let me know if you are interested.
  6. kreymis

kreymis Member

Nice. What are you asking?
  7. 94gtstang5.0

94gtstang5.0 New Member

Thanks, i have it posted in the classified section. The car has 2,500 miles on it and my asking price is 25,000 but i am open to any offers as i know the market is bad. Dont want people to shy away, willing to move!