Drivetrain What Trans?

Detroiit

May 27, 2014
Detroit MI.
Hey guys I did some digging today and pulled a couple numbers off my trans. From my initial research iv'e come to believe its a 96+ World Class T5. As they say 2 head are better than 1 so any trans guys have first hand knowledge of these transmissions and can decipher the numbers?

The first number is on the case itself: 1352-065-922 M

This number is on the bell housing: E6ZR-6364-AA It could be (6394) I wrote 6364 but I was upside down and when searching online the 6394 number came up so It could be that one but either way what can you all tell me about this trans?

• Sponsors (?)

At your power level(if I remember is around 500rwhp) if you're having trans issues already, you should look into an upgrade. A tremec tko600 would be a great option. Don't bother with a T5 unless you're going to a pro built option like an A5 or GForce.

Reactions: 1 user
At your power level(if I remember is around 500rwhp) if you're having trans issues already, you should look into an upgrade. A tremec tko600 would be a great option. Don't bother with a T5 unless you're going to a pro built option like an A5 or GForce.
If that's the case (this is was signatures are good for), skip right to a tremec. A t5 of any sort is just a money pit at that power level.

Reactions: 1 user