What wheels go good for a red foxbody?

tommy_1812

Dec 21, 2005
Kerrville, TX
What wheels would look good on this car? Personally, I think the stock 10 holes in the pics look great. It took me 3 hours to scrub each wheel with a strong aluminum alloy cleaner. They used to have tarnish and imbedded dirt. They look nearly new again. Then again, I've had people tell me to throw some ponies on the car. In my opinion, ponies would look too bland on this car.

I've been eying some black shiny 17" bullits, but I've heard they don't look good on the red fox body. What is your opinion? If it helps, I did get my windows tinted after this pic was taken.

mustang1.jpg

cleancar.jpg

Attachments

• mustang1.jpg
    mustang1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2,404
  • cleancar.jpg
    cleancar.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 11,121
  • Sponsors (?)

I do notice in the picture the right front wheel still looks tarnished. I can't believe I never caught that. Amazing what detail pictures can bring out. I will use the spare 10 hole rim (brand new rim at that) in it's place. Does anyone suggest wheels yet? I'm looking for wheels to use in case I enter in a car show. If I keep 10 holes, it can be a sleeper. I will only go through the hassle of a sn95 conversion if the wheels are really wicked.

Either welds or black ROH's if you're staying 4 lug. If you're going 5 lug, the choices are endless. A benefit of drag wheels that I've found is you don't have to lower the car, and they still look sick. If you're going with a 17 or 18" wheel, you definitely need to lower it for it to look right.

This is basically what your car will look like with drag lites. Not my car, just found it saved on my computer.
post-3-1074644370.jpg

Oh, and this is not TECH.

Attachments

• post-3-1074644370.jpg
    post-3-1074644370.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 771
def not draglites, then you'll just look like every other mustang on the road. i honestly like the phone dials on there, but i also think ROH ZS racing wheels would look good, or some steeda ultralites. i also thinkk 93 cobras look great on LX's