What Will I put Down?

• Sponsors (?)

You'll run out of fuel with that focus pump. You should be over 400rwhp if its a good tuner, but like i said theres a really good chance you will have to upgrade to an 03-04 cobra fuel pump or risk running lean...

My tuner said the focus pump will be good from about 400-500 horsepower. He said people run out of fuel becasue they suck the basket try and need to modify it.I trust him as he is the best tunner in NOR Cal. I should be over 400 RWHP. Ive got the 3.125 pulley with a fmic. people see over 400 with powerpiepe and 3.33 no intercooler so i think 400 should be no problem.

My tuner said the focus pump will be good from about 400-500 horsepower. He said people run out of fuel becasue they suck the basket try and need to modify it.I trust him as he is the best tunner in NOR Cal. I should be over 400 RWHP. Ive got the 3.125 pulley with a fmic. people see over 400 with powerpiepe and 3.33 no intercooler so i think 400 should be no problem.

lol ok dude. GL, the focus fuel pump is good up to about 400 tops...

i say 420 which is what i have, my tuner told me any higher and i need a boost a pump or bigger fuel pump, and you might have to think about going to an 8 ribbed pulley or a shorter belt with the smaller pulley

long story short. some ass hole tried breaking into my car and messed up my ket lock and door. they dented the door. i had to get the car fixed and had to cancel on the dyno:mad:

well, that just sucks to hear. It's sad that there are people in this world that would do that. I had it happen to my 98 car. Good luck on the fix, and I hope the car puts down some nice numbers.