What Wiper Blades actually work on 65-66?

• Sponsors (?)

This is the only one I will use. Its Trico classic series, if I remember right. The other blades that have are black do not look right on the car. If you are having poor wiping with streaking and skipping etc, you may need to gently bend or twist the wiper arms slightly to get the blade at a 90 degree angle to the glass. Whatever blades you get make sure they have the metal inserts and not the plastic ones.

Mustangs Unlimited - The Premier Source for Mustang, Shelby and Cougar Parts and Accessories

As tx65Coupe mentioned make sure they are sitting flat and flush. I use the universal ANCO 15", it's a U15R or a 11-15 part #, it slips right into my original arm and has a metal spine so it's stronger than the replacement plastic ones and looks better. I order them from O'Reilly's and pick them up next day no charge. You might also look at the spring in your wiper arm, if it's stretched or not taught it won't put pressure to hold the blades against the glass.
Jon

Those are not exactly original. They could be either Anco or Trico, depending on where and when the car was built, Ford bought from both. The blades available are not show correct, either, because they have a satin finish, while the original 64-68 were polished.

The arms available are right, though.