what would give more power

• Sponsors (?)

All you have is a 2003 GT w/ a catback? How bout some more info? By that i mean, what are your goals? Do you like to drag race? autocross? or just like to drive your car around? How much are you willing to spend?

I would say the KB is a great blower and you should get the 9 PSI with the intercooler. The more power you have the more you want. From what i have seen people try and go the cheap route at first, then they realize that it wasnt enough for them so they wind up spendind more money later. Just my personal thought :shrug:

-Mike

Saleen201 said:
All you have is a 2003 GT w/ a catback? How bout some more info? By that i mean, what are your goals? Do you like to drag race? autocross? or just like to drive your car around? How much are you willing to spend?

I would say the KB is a great blower and you should be the 9 PSI with the intercooler. The more power you have the more you want. From what i have seen people try and go the cheap route at first, then they realize that it wasnt enough for them so they wind up spendind more money later. Just my personal thought :shrug:

-Mike

that was a very well thought out and accurate answer

On the GT, go with the 9 psi intercooled kit and don't look back, yes I might be biased, but only because vortech and procharger didn't have a sc at the time. With the mods that you have and the kit you should be looking around 420-440 hp at best and that will be enough to beat any vette that is relatively stock if you can drive. Now if you really want to beat vettes all day long, forged internals and the 15psi kit or you could just buy an 03 cobra and some mods.