What would u drive if there was no MUSTANG?

• Sponsors (?)

dont forget that the mustang is the original pony car, other musclecars of the era may not have been brought about if it wernt for the stang....except for maybe the GTO.

id drive a 32 ford coupe, buit SBF.

or a old mopar

A Ford Fiesta - of course!! It's gotta be able to produce a mind-boggling 32HP or something ... but think of the looks you'd get from the chicks :lol: !! Maybe slap one of those chrome coffee-can "mufflers" on it and bring the HP up to 200 RWHP? COOL!!!

Ok, If i didnt have my Cobra, and money was absolutly not an issue....

TVR Speed 6 Tuscan
TVR Speed 12 Cerbera
Bugatti Veyron

In no real order. The Cerbera and Tuscan would have to be a fully tricked out GT1 class race cars though. The Veyron....1001 HP, quad-turbo....yeah its a real car.

356668_112_full.jpg

Couldn't you have gotten a real chick to sit on your car?

1997-2000 Vette, if there were no Mustang. I'd have bought it recently, cause they can be had at a decent price. Probably one with the Z45 suspension option.

My second option would be to build a Factory Five Shelby Cobra with a new engine, tranny, suspension, and brakes/wheels/tires. Since my wife has a car, it wouldn't matter that I could only drive the Cobra on sunny days. I'd probably have to move to Florida for year-round fun. :)

If it coube be ANY car is would have to be the Saleen S7, McLaren F1, AC Cobra.

Now if it was one that I could afford, I'd probably go with a Trans Am : puts on flame suit : I'd like to drive any old muscle car too.