What would you buy with $700?

I can't believe you don't already have an aftermarket shifter on that car.. You should do that mod before you even consider anything else. I have a tri-ax on my car and the difference from stock is night and day. Having said that, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would make the same case for pro 5.0/mgw/hurst/etc(non-stock) shifters.

Yea I can't believe it either lol.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd so go with the hood if anything, I would have bought one myself already but im too into adding as much performance with as little money as i have, I hate my stock hood, I want a 03 cobra hood after I buy rims

As far as brakes, I just bought stock sized Summit Racing (dont bash them) cross drilled and slotted rotors and paired them with EBC Greenstuff pads.

The rotors were $59.99 each and the pads ended up being $74 for a set IIRC.

The rotors look great to me...

I just put them on and everything isnt even "bedded" in yet and immediatly I noticed a big difference over my stock brakes.

But whatever you do, get a short throw shifter. I dont care if its a Pro 5.0, TriAx, MGW, BluThunder, Hurst, WHATEVER!!! Just get rid of that row boat paddle stock shifter and have some fun banging gears!!!

Id probbaly port my blower and have steggy throw a 3.1 upper pulley into the mix as well :shrug:

Well maybe not....as im about to come into around 5Gs that I can do whatever I want with....and its not going towards mods on the cobra! Its going towards the bank note on the cobra! :rlaugh: And then plus the 2K already in my "cobra checking account"...should make for one nice first car payment! :D

Anyways nice choice in mods! Im actually wanting an MGW myself now....cobra came with a triax and I really dont like it. Long throws and takes a LITTLE bit of effort to get into 5th and 6th (lateral pressure)due to the springs...I like the pro 5.0s center axis design that doesnt use springs, but I hear nothing but good about MGW.
So if you wouldnt mine, let me know what you think about it! Im still between going back to the pro 5.0 but in the T-56 version, or jumping on the MGW bandwagon.