What would you do???

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
Alright well some of youmay know I just bought a nitrouskit used. Well now I am lookin into trading it for a 331 stroker kit. I have an extra 5.0 block sitting in my garage,begging to be built so..... I was thinking over time I could build this up and swap it in next winter or so. Should I do this with some heads and new intake and go S/C later or just spray it the way it is?? What would you do?

• Sponsors (?)

It is a CHP kit with forged pistons, in need of rings for one piston, here is a link to the ad. I mightneed it now, I was driving my car spirited-like today andit brooke down onme for the first time ever. I had to get it towed home.

and it brokeN/a, nitrous has not even been installed yet. I think I will do this and buy some heads and then throw a shot or a turbo or s/c on it later.

http://streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=76316

i'd watch my ass with that kit.. if you get it, be there in person with 79pacecar or slow95gt or somebody else who has good eyes for good parts.. i honestly wouldnt screw with it.. its not cost efficient, considering how long it would take, the heads you need and the rest to go along with it. Just sell the nitrous and through a set of TF or AFR's on it