Mach 1 What you like see in next Mach1 in 2009 or 2010

What you what in next Mach1?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I want them to not make another Mach 1 at all. It's been done already. Shelve it and move on to something else. I could see if they were making Mach 1's every year since '03, like the Cobra since '93 (except '00@ '02), but they have'nt.

I want them to not make another Mach 1 at all. It's been done already. Shelve it and move on to something else. I could see if they were making Mach 1's every year since '03, like the Cobra since '93 (except '00@ '02), but they have'nt.

I'm with you, but I'm realistic too. The Mach 1 will sell and that's what it is all about. Just like the Bullitt (which should not be done either) Ford will make another batch.

also 2002boss....want to NOT spelled what :D

no way!

I don’t think a another mach 1 should be made for a long time I mean come on look how long it was before they made the 03-04 and now just a few years after they want to make a another one I say no way! :notnice: :nonono:

Roush can't sell a "Mach 1" because Ford has that nomener licensed.

I don't mind Ford going back to the Mach 1 again, but skip this generation of Mustang and maybe use it next redesign. Use the Shelby, Boss, CS only this generation.

I want my Mach to be worth what the 70-73 machs are worth...lets NOT make ANOTHER mach and keep it in 03/04 ... the idea of it is a commemorative collectors car...thats where the value is...if they make it again 5 years later they ruining it

sorry guys it's coming see here,

Attachments

• mustang_ducktail_rear_spoiler_stock_.jpg
    mustang_ducktail_rear_spoiler_stock_.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 243
I could'nt care less about collector value of the '03-'04 Mach, I just like the fact that it's a Mustang you don't see much and people are puzzled by it. I wonder if this new one will be a one year run or more. Still not in favor of it, but whatever.

sorry guys it's coming see here,

Now if you showed me front pictures Id might believe it more, Ive seen Mach1 pictures like you posted before, but not exact, I have a 04 Mach and in one hand id love to see a new one but on the otherhand I love my car I have now and unless Ford did really nice job making the new model, then I woundt want a new one, unless like I said they would have to make it really good. Just another 3v 4.6 woundt really thrill me much , Id want a whole different engine

I'm really curious what kind of power this supposed new Mach will have. They only gave the new Bullitt 312HP, so I'm wondering what their gonna up the Mach power output to. Any less than 350HP would be a huge disappointment. Especially because I bet their gonna charge $40K for these new Mach's. They want $34K for the new Bullitt's and that's before the bend over dealer mark-up.