Whata Think Of this 99-04 Rally Stripe?

RevoMotors

Apr 11, 2005
What do you think of this graphics kit?

com.beantree.catalog.GalleryImageRetrieveServlet

It is not on our site yet I just wanted to see what you guys thought
Make your '99-'04 Ford Mustang "Tough-looking" with this Bumper, Hood, Roof and Rear Deck Lid Rally Stripe Graphics kit. They're PRECUT and ready to install in a wide variety of colors - with NO TRIMMING required! Base kit (roof, rear lid and rear bumper) is provided with fourteen (14) precut pieces that are very easy to install and fit perfectly. Add to that your choice of Hood and Spoiler kits and you're ready to go! Simply 'click' on image for the "Zoom" view to see various kit options. This stripe package is not just a box of 9" straight strips. Our graphic kit consists of prefitted and contoured pieces as shown in the illustration and will not fit any other vehicle. Stripe width is approximately 9.375" (23.81cm) and set for a center space of 2" (5.08cm). Graphic package includes general online application and care instructions. Note: Trimmable two (2) piece Spoiler Kit (ATD-FRDMSTNGGRPH40) includes two (2) 10.68" x 16" (27.13cm x 40.64cm) pieces that can be hand trimmed for custom spoiler applications.

Or do you have any special requests etc?

• Sponsors (?)

i like type A..there was a guy on here who had it that i tohught looked amazing. i wish i remembered who it was..the type B doesnt do anything for me...however A and the typical rally stripes (without any taper) are nice