What'd I miss?

• Sponsors (?)

Well GTO was banned for a week and I was banned for an hour :shrug:

Project Blue Balls and Hack Job were finnished and both are competing for FOTY :nice:

Had a prize for the FOTY winner untill somebody complained too much so that was taken away :(

U.M. has left us for a couple months now and I hope he is well.

Daggar has poped his head in a couple times.

My father caused $10000 in dammage to my Cobra.

Sammichs Stang was hit. :notnice:

Frankenstangs daughter got married and went in the military.

Lisas shoulder got hurt.

Fullit is still MIA.

Mixedbreed was perma banned four or five times.

Strype is now Iron Man. :cry:

Other then that its pretty quiet here :banana:

Project Blue Balls and Hack Job were finnished and both are competing for FOTY :nice:

Had a prize for the FOTY winner untill somebody complained too much so that was taken away :(

Lisas shoulder got hurt.

Fullit is still MIA.

What happened to Daggar........he was on here all the time when I first joined the site.

What did Mixbreed do? And how did you and GTO get banned? I thought he was a mod?

What happened to Daggar........he was on here all the time when I first joined the site.

What did Mixbreed do? And how did you and GTO get banned? I thought he was a mod?
GTO a mod? :spit: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: He has been banned like 7 times for various reasons.
I was banned for fun. Rick wanted to fun ban me for calling him out (we were joking around) and Timeless decided it would be fun to mess with Rick and tell him I was perma banned but Rick was off line so it didnt work. I wasnt really banned but for about 1 minute I thought I was till I textd Tim :rlaugh:

Daggar was having an issue with something on here and stepped down. I miss that dude, he is funny as hell. He still pops up from time to time :shrug:

Mixedbreed was pissing people off left and right then made a verry stupid comment regarding 9-11 and said something like "New Yorkers desrved to die" or something very similar so he was perma banned but came back with a few different user names and was promptly banned again :nice: He was a douche, glad hes gone :spot:

Lisas shoulder got hurt.

Fullit is still MIA.

Ahh....

Umm guess I'll let y'all know what I've been up to,lets see....

I got a full time job,now I can't work on the stang much :mad:

2 months into said job my Lightning decied then would be the perfect time to turn the intermediate clutch pack in the trans into razor disc,hence needing rebuilt

I fully rebuilt the trans myself,first auto trans I've ever rebuilt,works flawless so I'm proud of that one (saved myself +$2000 and I know whats in it)

Been collecting random parts/pieces and stuff,lol.

Getting some time off soon and hopefuly get to take the stang out after its 2 year slumber and lay down some runs.

Hmmmm.....not sure. But wtf is that thing at the bottom of your post showing my IP, IP provider, Windows version etc???? Now I'm worried...........:eek:
:lol:

:lol: