What'd you get for Christmas?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by DanM, Dec 26, 2003.

1. HoofBeatsRfastr

HoofBeatsRfastr New Member

I got true dual exhaust with Flomaster 40 series mufflers, money, I'm suppost to be getting my windows tinted to 5%, and a few other small things
  2. Enzora

Enzora The member formerly known as Nazgul

vinyl footmats for the Stang, some clothes, including a cool cowboy-looking shirt. Express men is awesome! Also got some more practical stuff, toothpaste, razors, etc.

My coolest gift was one I've wanted for a while. I got an old t-shirt I've had for years framed. Well, actually, just the picture on the shirt. It's pretty simple, has a duck taped to a wall and says "duck tape." I've had it since before I was in middle school (I'm a senior in high school now) and I wore it until it was practically a rag. I couldn't bare to part with it, so I made a monument of it.
  3. striped

striped Founding Member

1/2 the money needed to by myself a supercharger :banana:

chris
  4. 30AnnivStang

30AnnivStang Founding Member

Express men is the gheyest store ever. it used to be ok, when it was structure, but why they changed the name to Express (the name of a womans store) I have to only speculate that they are going for the gay/transgender market. don't buy your clothes there. (unless you are gay/transgender, then that's ok i guess)
  5. 97v6Silver

97v6Silver it came to $4.56 and i got $0.44 change from a 5,

no gayer then bannana republic... :nonono:
  6. 00StangV6Coupe

00StangV6Coupe Founding Member

Replacement headlight bulbs (I can see at night now!). My cam finally came on christmas eve... it wasn't a christmas present per se, but I was pretty excited nonetheless. :nice:
  7. Enzora

Enzora The member formerly known as Nazgul

Oh yes, they definitely cater to the gay customer, but that doesn't mean they don't have some really nice clothes. Especially if you're looking for some nice dress shirts, they have a really good selection. I don't care about brands. If I find something I like, I'll get it.
  8. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy New Member

I'm going to buy myself some Ron Jeremy flicks.