What's 6Ft. Tall and Standing in my LivingRoom ? Must See.

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
This past weekend was Fun Ford Weekend in Epping, NH. On Saturday we took home one of the Top 25 awards. This was participant judged and felt real good to be recognized by the other Ford Fanatics in the show.

Sunday came along and it didn't look good. On the way over, it was raining real hard. The skies suddenly parted and the sun came out (Glad I bought the easy up at Home Depot).

The day was a huge success and we ended up with "Best of Show". This was our first National win and I am on Cloud 9. Here are some pics of the car. If Hillie or one of the other mods see this, I am requesting a custom name of "Sherriff of Bling King County". Let me know what you guys think ?

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

• Sponsors (?)

Badass, I love the doors.

Who did them for you? How much? He He future dreaming!

BTW, another awesome Borla side exhaust kit, BLING BLING. I love these kits the more I see them - mine's in the shop right now getting the skirts done and I can't WAIT to see it!

Congratulations bro!

Again, BIG CONGRATS to you Charlie. I truely know how much time and effort you have put into your car over the last year and a half and I must say the transformation is utterly unbelievable. I am so happy for you that you accomplished your goal of winning best of show! I'm also glad that everyone here can finally see the finished product that you'd been hiding from them for a while now... I wouldn't have been able to keep it under wraps as long as you did. I'll call you tomorrow, I've had a day from HELL today at work and I am just finishing up on some things.

Congrats buddy! :nice:

This one of the nicest SN's I've EVER seen. Looks like you put ALOT of time, effort, and especially $$$ into it. Congrats on your well earned trophy!

BTW, Paul I FINALLY got to see your article. Honestly, for some reason I've never liked verts in any kind of car. You changed that. Your car is awesome. Can I have it? :D

Awesome Charlie, I did not get to make it down this yr but Im glad you placed so well.

When I first read the title to your thread I was going to guess a wookie but I think I was off a little.

Damnit, I wanted to go but down in Ashby Mass it was sprinkling on and off all weekend so I figured it was crappy up there as well. Sorry I missed it, congrats!

The underside of the hood is an amazing idea, it must be blinding when working on it though if you catch the sun the wrong way.

adam