What's a 91' Black Interior Worth?

Mustang78

Feb 8, 2006
Aberdeen, WA
Say i was selling a very good shape complete black dash(wiring, ducts, etc..), black AOD center console(without the flip up armrest, different style?), good ashtray door, black door panels, etc.. worth? pretty much everything but the seats, carpet, seatbelts, etc.. Before i commmit to anyone i had an offer for 220, is that fair for the dash, console and door panels? Thanks and BTW this is a coupe, future T-top car

• Sponsors (?)

TOO CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just was outbid on 1 pair of black door panels on ebay. MY bid was 165, guy won for 167.50. ( I couldn't watch the auctions end.) That is what I was willing to pay for just door panels. Oh well.

I would want at least 400 bucks for the stuff you have. Seriously.

Complete interiors have gone for $1000 in decent shape, although that has gone down with the number of wrecked cars and parts flooding the market as well as replica black parts available from 5.0 resto.

Still though, the dash, door panels and center console are the harder parts to come by in good condition.

The dash alone is about $150-250 depending on condition. Door panels mayber $100-200 each, center console $75-150.

Anybody who pays 1k for the black interior is a Retard:nonono: No way should that every be that much. I don't care how limited it is. This is why i hate ebay! Before you could buy things resonable and now **** some joe on ebay thinks that everything he sells is worth gold:notnice: Or i like the guys that say RARE '89 GT foglight panel. Like its something special:rolleyes: If you have any sort of sense you buy things local. They are cheaper, no shipping. And you can see what your buying.

truth be told - black interior in great shape is valuable. I bought a mint interior for $250, parted it out on ebay and profited 5x. Its a niche in the mustang parts sales that will never ever go away.
To the owner looing for a clean fox resto- quality un ripped/scratched/cracked/sagging black interior is hard to come by, and of course IS worth its weight in gold if you agree or not!

Anybody who pays 1k for the black interior is a Retard:nonono: No way should that every be that much. I don't care how limited it is. This is why i hate ebay! Before you could buy things resonable and now **** some joe on ebay thinks that everything he sells is worth gold:notnice: Or i like the guys that say RARE '89 GT foglight panel. Like its something special:rolleyes: If you have any sort of sense you buy things local. They are cheaper, no shipping. And you can see what your buying.

I agree with you, however i know of one person who paid $1500 for a black leather interior for a convertible.

I myself paid $250...but got the entire car with it. I took the interior (a 9 out of 10) and then parted out the car and make $1500 :)

REAL black interior is worth anything. Anybody can paint it black, but there is always that original owner that burnt his door pad, or sunvisor with a cigarette or something stupid that will pay whatever.

Convertible stuff is worth some bucks too. I sold faded black rear seat belt reels for 75 each, and I sold the fronts that didn't retract for 100 each. I sold a red and white leather interior...panels, quarter trims, front and rear seats for $750.

These people were glad to pay this because they got what they needed, and couldn't find anybody else who had it.