Whats a good 4dr car?

• Sponsors (?)

well she decided on the mazda 3, we r gonna go drive it again today and see how much they will give us on a trade for her 04 focus. im just gonna be there to make sure that the autostick works properly for me to drive it and that the guy doesnt try to mess with her and give her a horrible deal. the only we looked at the other day was fully loaded for around 18k but they added some paint protection crap for another 2k, so im gonna tell them to take that price off because we dont want/need it, thats what the warranty is for.

well she decided on the mazda 3, we r gonna go drive it again today and see how much they will give us on a trade for her 04 focus. im just gonna be there to make sure that the autostick works properly for me to drive it and that the guy doesnt try to mess with her and give her a horrible deal. the only we looked at the other day was fully loaded for around 18k but they added some paint protection crap for another 2k, so im gonna tell them to take that price off because we dont want/need it, thats what the warranty is for.

Good luck with the Mazda and hope you get a decent price for your trade.

sweet. ilove the brakes on those. its a great car :)

well we went to the stealership today, offered us 7300 for the focus which i didnt think was to bad, but the guy didnt understand the fact we werent going to buy anything today, he hid our keys until i finally told him ill call the cops if i dont get them back. they said we would get the car under 20k because thats what the sticker said and before tax it was damn near 22k. I didnt understand why, the exact same car in a different color was only 18k. I told him you just lost a sale and im never coming back to you and had a few choice words as i walked out the door. damn asshats tried to take advantage of my g.f thinking she didnt know much when i was sitting right next to her. We said max payment around 300 and he came back and said 420, so we repeated and he came back as 320. damn idiots. Sorry im a little frustrated with dealerships

well we went to the stealership today, offered us 7300 for the focus which i didnt think was to bad, but the guy didnt understand the fact we werent going to buy anything today, he hid our keys until i finally told him ill call the cops if i dont get them back. they said we would get the car under 20k because thats what the sticker said and before tax it was damn near 22k. I didnt understand why, the exact same car in a different color was only 18k. I told him you just lost a sale and im never coming back to you and had a few choice words as i walked out the door. damn asshats tried to take advantage of my g.f thinking she didnt know much when i was sitting right next to her. We said max payment around 300 and he came back and said 420, so we repeated and he came back as 320. damn idiots. Sorry im a little frustrated with dealerships
Sorry to hear of your bad experience.Sounds like you should be more choosier
about what place you give your business too.Though the trade in value he was going to
give you is generous considering that it is a Ford Focus.Why would pay 20K
for a Mazda three? For just alittle more you could get a Subaru WRX and it
is a 100X better car.Also Subaru has the best warranty period if you plan
on getting one.