whats a good price for a 96 mystic cobra?

Disneyfun1

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2000
Phoenix, AZ
I have a 99 cobra. Always wanted a mystic one. Been looking at a couple and trying to decide if its worth it or not. I found a few im looking at, one with 120,000 miles, and two with about 96,000 miles. All are from original owners. All pics i have seen and 1 in person look good. All are 100% original except the 120,000 mile one. That one has gears, subframe and was told repainted a year ago. The other 2 are bone stock and one had the drivers door repainted, and a year after bought new, a new clutch and synchos from dealer-no probs since, the other had the whole passenger side repainted. I saw that one yesterday and it look fine. These range from 9500 to 10000 to 11000. Is this a good price? Are they even going to be worth anything, or should i just stick to what i have now? I would be keeping mine as well so i would have 2 of them. Where can i also get low priced insurance for it to use as a show car only? My ins will run an extra 90 or so a month, on top of the loan payment i will have on buying it. I have 2 cars now just for me, my 99 cobra and an 01 tahoe. this one is just for fun.

• Sponsors (?)