What's a good street gripping tire?

• Sponsors (?)

I think the Fuzion ZRi's are a great tire for the price, but I switched from them to BFG KDWs and the BFG's are better. IMHO. But for cheap tires, Fuzion rules, in warm weather only apparently.
I'll have to remember that spray on trick for the lovebugs. I was washing and waxing constantly to keep them off the paint. I remember driving down I 75 and it sounded like a rainstorm but it was bugs committing suicide. I had to stop for more washer fluid. Those things are seem like they are attracted to highways and vehicles. Crazy.

Lovebugs are not the same as palmettos. The are small fly like bugs that pair up by the ass and swarm directly infront of every car on the road. During mating season, the front of your car will be covered with the remains of these things splattering as you drive through them. The bad thing is that the remains are acidic and can ruin the paint, and are difficult to get off. I grew up in North West FL, and on trick we used to do was to spray some pam cooking spray on the front of the car so they wouldn't stick as bad, and would spray off easily.
View attachment 391789

:puke: :eek: that's ****in gross.

Sounds strangely familiar to Shad Fly's. They're native to the city of North Bay...about an hour and a half away from me.....and what a pest they are!!!

http://www.shadfly.com/newpics.html

ken2003_004.jpg

d2003_001.jpg