whats a really good 60' on stock goodyears?

• Sponsors (?)

Ideally, you want to get your 60' down to a 2.0 at least. With practice you'll be able to get it. Just play around with your launch RPM and technique to see what works best for you.

on my friends dyno we do simulated 1/4 runs and the best we have got on stock tires is a 1.94. haven't hit that at the track yet, and i wish i knew what my time was for 60' the other day when i hit my best. my previous times at the track have been around a 2.20. next time hopefully they have that timer fixed.

Average is around 2.1. A good 60' would be 2.0 and below. I have seen 1.9x 60's on stock tires, but it usually requires a great driver and a great track. Don't expect those kind of times by going on a crowed Friday night test and tune. Get a good sticky track, and a lot of practice you can go sub 2.0. I never did on my stock goodyears, but I pulled a best of 1.97 on some Kumhos. I would not call that typical though. I typically pulled 2.0-2.1 60' on street tires.

wish i knew mine.. the damn 60' light was broken on one lane. of course it was the lane i was running better 1/4 times in. :rolleyes:

In the other lane it was a 2.2, but that was a crappy run of 15.1. Best run of the night was a 14.5, no idea what the 60' was though :(