Whats best King cobra or Spec & Clutch Cable ??

Aug 19, 2003
Hey guy's i'm having trouble picking on a clutch , Looking for a High quality Clutch , on the soft side , for Daily driving

Came down too these " King Cobra or Spec Stage 1 " ???

i have the Adjustable Clutch Quadrant Kit -

Also i need a Clutch cable since those after market ones tend to break - Whats my best Option on CAble ???

Should i replace Fly wheel & bolt's ?

i called My Local Ford Parts dept. and they Wanted $140.00 for the Clutch cable ... WOW

Were's the best Possible price to buy all my item's ?

• Sponsors (?)

The OEM style non-adjustable cable is of good quality. MM is supposed to have a good price on a SN95 cable that's of good quality, but I have not used one.

The KC will probably be more forgiving while driving in traffic (you mentioned something soft).

If you have decent mods, post them up because it will change peoples' opinions.

Good luck.

I'am replacing my clutch aswell, my car came with the KC I like it so much I bought anthere one!! This Is what I'am going to replace. Clutch cable,pilot bearing,throw out bearing, stock fly wheel, release bearing?, pressure plate bolt's and dowell pin's.

wow my clutch is wasted - gear's dont want to go in and the clutch pedal is very hard - i say i'm pressing the pedal at 100lbs. .....................................................

should i get billet flywheel on ebay ????????????

Cesaer said:
wow my clutch is wasted - gear's dont want to go in and the clutch pedal is very hard - i say i'm pressing the pedal at 100lbs. .....................................................

should i get billet flywheel on ebay ????????????

How much do they want? People say you don't need a billet flywheel unless you got a lot of mod's. I just bought a stock one for 100 buck's.

I dont know about the prices where yall are, but down here in the Southeast you can get a stock OEM flywheel for 60.00 plus tax directly from ford. But like 5spdGT said you could also have it resurfaced, not sure what that would cost though. Good luck

Get the model cable that matches your car model.

No need to get a billet flywheel unless your packing heat...just stick with the stock one or get yours resurfaced. Around here it is about 30 bucks...