Whats everyone's favorite beer?

Since were all gettin tanked around here, and we've got a mixed drink thread going, lets get a fav beer thread going...I want favorite gettin' hammered beer, and fav relaxing sitting around chillin' beer...

Getting smashed, and for beirut: coors lite
Hanging around: yuegling

Your turn!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmmmm depends. If im at the beach/boat/sun/pool its corona/ corona light or kalik because it just looks right. If im out somewhere like bowling or something of that nature, heiniken/heini light or miller light. If im getting shwasted, any will do even natty ice. I tend to like mostly light beers.

I'm not much of a drinker anymore myself ...... but I have to say Mic. Ultra Amber is the BEST all around beer. Everything mentioned I have drank (aside from Kokanee) and it's all good except Heiny.

coors lite taste like piss how do ya'll like that junk?

yuengling (which is questionable anymore beings I don't drink much well untill these past few days) and miller lite is about the only real beer I can stand. Like I mentioned in my thread I'm more of the flavored stuff drinker smirnoff twisted and ice.

Danman765432 said:
Mike same thing as you for me. I guess its because we live by eachother and the same age
HAHA must be it...i don't think i've had any yueg in a while if that tells you anything hahaha...

MM- we drink coors lite cause its cheap for a 30, and personally i like the taste...and if were feeling really cheap we get natty lite for like $13 a 30:lol: HAHA...i really dont love the way this tastes but hey its $13:rlaugh:

for all you canadians, im a big fan of labatt blue...

i've been a big Sam Adams drinker ever since it was only found in a few places.

there's a beer from Spain called Estrella, that is sold in a couple of spanish restaurant in the area. i like it, it's more of what i call a heavy tasting beer.

i got to try New Castle, it's very smooth with no after taste. it surprised me when i tried it.

when i use to go to Montreal the first beer i had and pretty much only drank was Molson Import. i think the alcohol content was almost double if not double of bud.