Whats everyone's favorite beer?

nobody likes red stripe?
red-stripe.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Amstel light is not a traditional "Light" beer the way we think about it. It's called that because it is light in color.....:nice: I has just as many calories as a regular beer. There's some useless info for ya lol Also this one will blow ya away, Guiness is a light beer!!!!! it has the calorie content of a domestic light, the reason for the color and texture is Roasted barley, and nitrogen Not carbonation. More useless info......... lol

This is from the FAQ on the guiness website.
But isn't Guinness high in calories?
Not especially. "Guinness is not notably high in calories..." (MJBC, p 177) This refers to the draught, bottle-conditioned and draught flow (tm) product, which are fairly low in alcohol. Calories in beers come from the alcohol and the residual sugars. The higher the alcohol, the higher the caloric content.

blkcobra50 said:
Favorite Beers...

Heineken bottles
Yuengling on tap
Amstel Light (just about the only drinkable light beer)

WhiteStallionGT said:
everyone post their beer pong pics or beirut or w/e. I'm lost. Was that a line from Beerfest cause I haven't seen the movie yet.
ok...heres a few BEIRUT pics...where you THROW the ball, not hit it with a paddle like, say, beer pong...

View attachment 443618

View attachment 443620

View attachment 443622

this one was when we won a tourney at her grad party...40 people played in this tourney:p

View attachment 443624

no action in that pic, its just ****in hilarious:rlaugh:

MysticKeith50 said:
it is beer pong because you are playing with a ping pong ball.......beruit is a f****in city in europe:rlaugh: :shrug: I think.......LET PLAYING COMMENCE...oh and I own at beer pong, I am the joe montana of that ish...:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
haha i play quite a bit, but after my first semester of college, ill be a seasoned pro hahaha...ive already got a HOT partner, and i havent even left yet! thank you facebook:rolleyes: