whats in your cd player?

• Sponsors (?)

Well I'm driving the truck now, so no more 6 disc. But, here's what's in my case.
Testament
Lamb of God
The Haunted
Trivium
Shadows Fall
Machine Head (Old)
Killswitch Engage
Metallica (OLD ONLY!!!)
Slayer
Pantera
Down
Metal mixes
Hatebreed
Avenged Sevenfold
Mudvayne
Some acoustic stuff.
Incubus
Sublime
Alice in Chains
Days of The New
Tool
Some country mixes.
Lynyrd Skynyrd

ive had the new three days grace ablum in the player for quite a while, but i also tend to leave breaking benjamin, godsmack, shinedown, seether, and disturbed in there quite a bit too, with a sprinkling of trapt, pod, three doors down, live, and system of a down.

ive had the new three days grace ablum in the player for quite a while, but i also tend to leave breaking benjamin, godsmack, shinedown, seether, and disturbed in there quite a bit too, with a sprinkling of trapt, pod, three doors down, live, and system of a down.

anyone seen them in concert? I have 6 times, there is so much conviction in their music it is insane! Im putting together the mix as we speak for my car video:D

ever notice that there is always more metal heads in the "whats in your cd player" threads?
unless you are steve-o then you are rockin vanilla ice or gerardo

Right now as I am typing I am listening to Pear Jam - Riot Act. I have followed them for 15 years so there is pretty much always a PJ Cd in my player. I am at the age where I have been able to follow their entire career and see how their music has changed. There is also usually Tom Petty spinning too. I usually get bored of genres every year or so, but I pretty much like anything rock or country.

1.shinedown- Leave a Whisper
2.shinedown- us and them
3.Silvertide
4. Sevendust
5.tool- 10,000days
6. Buck Cherry
Its just what i have in the 6 disc right now but the linup changes on a daily basis. Just trying to get a feel of what kinda music stangnet listens to so when i make the track video i know what music to mix in:shrug:

You are not gonna beleive this but....

1.) Shinedown - Us and Them
2.) Shinedown - Leave a Whisper
3.) Tool - 10,000 days
4.) Sevendust - Seasons
5.) Sevendust - Animosity
6.) Left open for now

I also have a Sirius Satellite unit and Ipod hard-wired into the Mach 460 on an AUX channel.....no FM modulation BS for me!!

Presently no cd in my JVC. I have an ipod hooked up to the JVC HU that plays thru a JVC adapter. I can control the ipod thru the HU or the remote control. I'm listening to the 406 songs in alphabetical order. I'm down to the L's finally. Itunes show I have 1.1 days of music if i listen nonstop.

You are not gonna beleive this but....

1.) Shinedown - Us and Them
2.) Shinedown - Leave a Whisper
3.) Tool - 10,000 days
4.) Sevendust - Seasons
5.) Sevendust - Animosity
6.) Left open for now

I also have a Sirius Satellite unit and Ipod hard-wired into the Mach 460 on an AUX channel.....no FM modulation BS for me!!

WOW:jaw: are kidding? shinedown, sevendust and tool FTW! Do you like leave a whisper or us and them better....im torn between the two but i lean a little more toward leave a whisper because it is alot harder!

Atmosphere
MF DOOM
Mr. Pookie and Mr. Lucci
Talib Kweli
DJ Hi-Tek
Tupac
Sage Francis
Aesop Rock
Eyedea and Abilities
Brother Ali

Armor For Sleep
Saosin