What's in your glovebox?

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
I was rummaging through my glovebox and found all kinds of random stuff in there. A set of chrome valvestems I never had installed, my old GT Mustang emblems, some mardi gras beads, my lugnut lock, some napkins, my old tranny gear (2.73 speedo gear), my keys to take out my stereo deck, and a spare taillight bulb, lol. My center console is a whole 'nother story...

• Sponsors (?)

Registration and Echeck paperwork some misc fuses, valve stem caps, tire pressure gauge, I think it's a spare fog light bulb, and a couple of misc receipts.

Center console 1pak of sour apple gum, 1 adjustment cap for the Illuminas and the tool to do so, stereo remote, and a couple of CD's.

Ah crap, I forgot to mention my Wild Country cologne is in my glovebox too. :drool:

My center console is: invitations to my grad party, tire pressure guage, gas receipts, Irish shot glass, a screwdriver I had to buy the other night when my MAF fell off (see my post entitled: "Owned myself this weekend"), a pen, couple of highlighters, 2 combs, 2 knives, some benadryl, some pain relievers of some sort, a roll of 35mm film, my finger exerciser (for guitar) a beer bottle cap and I think that's it. I got a bunch of crap in there.

Glovebox:
Double mint gum.
Small two sided screw driver.
Registration.
34 cents.

Door pockets:
Tire gauge.

Ashtray:
6 quarters
Allen key for the fuel pressure reg.

Center console:
Everclear CD (been in the car for years).
Couple of burned CD's.
Altoids.

Probably the only time I open my glove box is when I have to open my trunk. I have no clue whats in there, but I know all the necessary manuals are inside. I don't use it to put my junk in, I use the good little compartment between the front seats to put my junk in.

little know fact that you guys may want to know. Squeeze in on the top of the glovebox, and it will pull right out. behind it is a huge area where you can hide Pounds of weed, Canadian Liquor, Crack, and hookers. Thank me Later

don't really know whats all in there, only time i need in there is when im asked for license and registration, one good point though, NEVER leave your lug key in there, i've heard of people breaking the window-taking the lug key and guess who's car is on bricks when they come out, just a warning, hide it in the trunk or something.

CManT1914 said:
Ah crap, I forgot to mention my Wild Country cologne is in my glovebox too. :drool:

My center console is: invitations to my grad party, tire pressure guage, gas receipts, Irish shot glass, a screwdriver I had to buy the other night when my MAF fell off (see my post entitled: "Owned myself this weekend"), a pen, couple of highlighters, 2 combs, 2 knives, some benadryl, some pain relievers of some sort, a roll of 35mm film, my finger exerciser (for guitar) a beer bottle cap and I think that's it. I got a bunch of crap in there.

Police: Beer bottle cap? shot glass? Have you been drinking tonight son? I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the vehicle.

GreenMustangGt said:
little know fact that you guys may want to know. Squeeze in on the top of the glovebox, and it will pull right out. behind it is a huge area where you can hide Pounds of weed, Canadian Liquor, Crack, and hookers. Thank me Later

Weed, okay. Liquor, okay. Crack, okay. But hookers? A hooker that small and you can hide her in a cupcake!

kristopher said:
Police: Beer bottle cap? shot glass? Have you been drinking tonight son? I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the vehicle.

Lol, I really need to take that shot glass out. It's been in there for a month now. That beer bottle cap I just put in there the other day. I collect them, lol. One of these days I'll do something with them.

In my door pockets I have a few burned cd's and my Polo Blue cologne, that *****s good!

Glovebox: Owners manual, and registration.

Center Console: Cologne bottle, Kahr PM40 .40cal, surefire scorpion flashlight, key for lug nuts,

Door Pockets: Cd's on driverside, nothing on pass side.