What's it take to post a sound clip????

AND it got you commenting again. Back from your sabbatical w/ the Dhali LLahma are we?

I don't know how the dogs came in, but I'm sure it was me. But all you gotta do is research any thread I've created, and if Noobz347 enters the thing, it all goes to s hit from there.
Hopefully Your pitbull is the type that will let me approach it if you are with it and pet him. (As opposed to trying to tear my leg off)
What can I say? The car is that way. Full of little trinkets like rear mounted power antennas, to keep people mildly in awe at it's collective awesomeness.:cool: Thanks.

You got it. The Dhali Llahma says hi, btw.

My pit is sweet. Loves people, kids, other dogs, and wants to meet everyone. She just kills bees, that's all.

• Sponsors (?)

All I heard was an alternator and some whooshing... BTW, how much HP does your car have

:leaving:
I envy your keen, Natedog hearing. Only a select few have the ability to isolate the idiosyncrasies associated with a running engine. It must suck hearing the people ( who thought they were talking behind your back ) telling you to f uck off. ( insert lol emoticon here)

As far as the hp thing goes, I figure it this way:
Stock pi 4.6's make what? 260?
Considering that the engine sat in the corner of my garage for 3 years, and only had 60 k on it, should not detract from that number. Oh , and there's nothin wrong with MY rings. ( smart ass emoticon)
The edelbrock victor, and carb gotta be good for 35 extra.
The PaTriot heads and cams gotta add another 50.
The full length headers gotta be good for 20.
The low restriction flowmasters, coupled to the straight through glass packs, gotta add another 15 on top of that.
Let's not forget that it was in the June issue of 5.0, add another 50.
When you open my hood, the resulting reaction is always good for 10.
Finally, we cannot forgive the fact that I'm a Bonafide member of the prick pirates, and my insult power adds at least 30 to my bottom line,....... So what're we talkin?......
465?......
I'm not even counting my shiny paint either.

If you plan on doing many driving videos, I would definitely invest in a GoPro. Not the normal one (low sound quality). I have the HD Hero 2 and the sound quality is awesome. I've got a couple of videos with it and everything sounds good to me

My dads car open headers

My car open headers

And pay no attention to the popping sound my car makes. That's just it echoing around in the shop

I envy your keen, Natedog hearing. Only a select few have the ability to isolate the idiosyncrasies associated with a running engine. It must suck hearing the people ( who thought they were talking behind your back ) telling you to f uck off. ( insert lol emoticon here)

As far as the hp thing goes, I figure it this way:
Stock pi 4.6's make what? 260?
Considering that the engine sat in the corner of my garage for 3 years, and only had 60 k on it, should not detract from that number. Oh , and there's nothin wrong with MY rings. ( smart ass emoticon)
The edelbrock victor, and carb gotta be good for 35 extra.
The PaTriot heads and cams gotta add another 50.
The full length headers gotta be good for 20.
The low restriction flowmasters, coupled to the straight through glass packs, gotta add another 15 on top of that.
Let's not forget that it was in the June issue of 5.0, add another 50.
When you open my hood, the resulting reaction is always good for 10.
Finally, we cannot forgive the fact that I'm a Bonafide member of the prick pirates, and my insult power adds at least 30 to my bottom line,....... So what're we talkin?......
465?......
I'm not even counting my shiny paint either.

:rlaugh: good show Mike, good show. Listened again with ear buds and it sounds much better than with the cell speakers :nice:

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking about picking up another GoPro as well. My brother has a mini motocross sponsorship from them, so he gets them real cheap. The suction mount setup is awesome.

I think It'll be a blast. I just hope that if I invest in one, they do have the ability to be mounted out in the wind w/o having to hear it instead of the intended purpose.

Their open back cover is designed for high speed motorsports. It's supposed to be good to 100mph in terms of its ability to eliminate wind noise. Anywhere you might have a lot of dust (or tire smoke) will probably require the sealed waterproof back which does filter out a lot of the sounds. You can still hear things, it's just muffled.