What's lower? Pro-Kit or Steeda Sports?

• Sponsors (?)

Any experiences with one or the other? Or both?

Thanks for the link. It depends on every car really. There very close in drop.

Nice wheels btw and did you have to get CC's w/ the Eibach prokit?

Thanks

LOL - now I see you have the same rims...mine are actually bronze colored...I always wanted that color as it reminds me of the older trans am racer's rims.

The springs and CC plates were on the car when I bought it, but on my 02 GT I did add (the same MM brand) CC plates when I cut down a set of Mach 1 springs (1/2 coil in the rear, 3/4 coil up front)...screw what anyone might say, the ride was the same as before. If I planned to drag race or autocross, I would have invested in different springs, but for a daily driver, cutting these springs was a smart move IMHO. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Can anybody else confirm this? Thanks :flag:

LOL - now I see you have the same rims...mine are actually bronze colored...I always wanted that color as it reminds me of the older trans am racer's rims.

The springs and CC plates were on the car when I bought it, but on my 02 GT I did add (the same MM brand) CC plates when I cut down a set of Mach 1 springs (1/2 coil in the rear, 3/4 coil up front)...screw what anyone might say, the ride was the same as before. If I planned to drag race or autocross, I would have invested in different springs, but for a daily driver, cutting these springs was a smart move IMHO. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

I almost went with bronze wheels, but ended up going for the clean look with Anthracite. See my updated sig.