What's my HP gain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckless1

Apr 13, 2003
I have an '01 gt coupe automatic.
The only mods are "original" 40 series flowmaster mufflers
welded in. I have the k+n replacement filter E-0945?
and the air-silencer removed. it is definitely louder
intake + exhaust. only 28k miles on the car.
Ps - wondering what my 1/4 mile time would be also?
Thanks r1.... :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 2002 auto. I ran a base line on the dyno with almost an identical setup. The only difference being, I had the Dynomax catback. I was at 223 rwhp and 255.7 rwtq. I would think yours would be very close. As far as the 1/4, not taking into account several variables I'd guess low to mid 14's.

hey asthma i thought you were another stupid kid, but now you get the idea. And yes get the densecharger you wont be dissapointed with it. It's got very good power gains. You probably will pick up a tenth in the quarter. I know i did. Later.

Hey 3ponyshow what's wrong with your car? My car stock dynoed at 240rwhp. Later.

This is ave. for an auto. If you're a manual, you should expect to be higher, but I've never heard on any stock GT producing 240 rwhp. Nice car! :nice:

01bullittstang said:
hey asthma i thought you were another stupid kid, but now you get the idea. And yes get the densecharger you wont be dissapointed with it. It's got very good power gains. You probably will pick up a tenth in the quarter. I know i did. Later.

You really need a life. YOU ARE THE STUPID KID. You make me embarassed to own a Mustang. You should consider not typing any more or possibly even jumping off a bridge. Oh BTW 240 HP IS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.