What's next?

Ok, so I finally got my car on the right track.. Every other stang I had I did visual mods before performance, but I'm doing the opposite this time.

99 GT - Vermillion Red
performance--
BBK CAI
MagnaFlow Catback
Short Throw shifter (not sure on the brand, it was in when I got the car)
Fluidyne Radiator

visual--
03/04 Cobra hood
Roush Stage 3 4-post rear spoiler
18x10.5/18x9 chrome Saleens (315's out back)
tinted taillights
homemade grille delete

and parts I have in the trunk waiting to go in..
H&R SuperSports
MM Caster/Camber plates

what should be my next purchase? Im thinking since I already have a good start on suspension I should just do everything in that area. What shocks/struts should I get? Should I spend the extra cash and get adjustables? What brand? Does it matter what brand FLSFC's I get? Im thinking Maximum MotorSports but they have some on AM for half the price, and I can't imagine they would be that different? What else do I need? control arms? I dont really know the next suspension mod I should be doing after my springs are in. Any advice appreciated! Thanks :D

• Sponsors (?)

Suspension, just make sure you have good tires not the cheapest tires you can find before you begin. From there go with MM adj. rear lower control arms, panhard bar and torque arm bar and eliminate the upper control arm that will just cause binding issues, the rear will be 100x better than stock after all that. For stiffening just go with the Full length subframe connector and maybe a strut tower brace in the front.

Have a good alignment guy toy with the front tire alignment until your happy with the over/understeer tendencies of the car.

Eventually upgrade the front K-member to fix some of the Mustang Fubared front geometry.

ok, now what shocks/struts should I go with? These?

Tokico HP Series Strut (94-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping
and these?
Tokico HP Series Shock (94-04 excl. IRS Cobra) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Or should I get adjustables? Like this
Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Strut & Shock Kit (94-04 excl. IRS Cobra) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

And what exactly is the adjustable rear lower control arm for?
J&M Mustang Rear Lower Control Arms (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
If I get the adjustable shocks/struts do I still need this?

And should I spend the extra cash and get MM subframe connectors, or would these be just as good?
Mustang Full Length Subframe Connectors (79-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

First I would sit down and plan out what I wanted to do with the car.

All of these cars need sub frames so I would do those 100%. Some people say any SFC is fine and others only like MM for the name. I do think MM is a touch thicker wall steel but only seen that from other posts. Take that with a grain of salt.

I would 100% do the shocks and struts while doing the springs. I didn't and now I am paying the price.

I would really look at where you want the car to be, and where you can realisticly take it. I know everyone thinks they will build an 800 hp beast, but most end up with bolt on cars(which is a fine/fun car). I remember in a past post you said something about a KB. I would put money back for shortblock, fuel system, tune, and other odds and ends. Just me though. Either way good luck with it and enjoy the car.

No need for aftermarket sub frames unless you race the car. They are just added extra weight.

You never mentioned what you do with the car, or future plans. Welded in Sub Frames will tighten up the car, but I wouldn't do it unless you road race or launch the car hard at the strip. If you have a vert, then it might not be a bad mod. I've done them before on 2 of my two-valves, and didn't do it on my 3rd. Simply because I didn't have the HP or 60ft to really require them and add the weight to my car.

The Tokico Blues are good shocks/struts. I've run them for many thousands of miles. However, they are not adjustable. They are a great budget shock/strut, but I could only get high 1.7's to low/mid 1.8's out of them on 17 inch nittos.

I guess I may go against the grain here and advise something else depending on your situation. So you live in Everett PA.....I have never been and have no idea what that land looks like. If you're not going to be doing much turning like the guys in the midwest I say go with something to add some power. It all depends on how you ideally want to use the car. But right now in a straight line and on the highway your suspension should be adeuquate. Into corener carving, then do suspension. I have had good luck with my suspension combo, see my sig

Suspension, just make sure you have good tires not the cheapest tires you can find before you begin. From there go with MM adj. rear lower control arms, panhard bar and torque arm bar and eliminate the upper control arm that will just cause binding issues, the rear will be 100x better than stock after all that. For stiffening just go with the Full length subframe connector and maybe a strut tower brace in the front.

Have a good alignment guy toy with the front tire alignment until your happy with the over/understeer tendencies of the car.

Eventually upgrade the front K-member to fix some of the Mustang Fubared front geometry.

did you mean adjustable rear upper control arms? I found those but cant find adjustable lowers