Whats on your xmas lists???

bloopbloob

Sep 27, 2006
Alberta
just wondering what everyone is asking for for xmas!? i need to make a list for the family. i'm not asking for car stuff, cuz it costs me like 1/2 what they'd pay locally when i buy online (which they won't do...), and i cant think of anything else i really want.... hoping to maybe steal some ideas.

• Sponsors (?)

I dont ask for anything besides car stuff anymore. I need paint for my car. but mostly i want Mustang posters, models, 2008 calendar, etc. The only non-car thing I can think of is a book that i want to read. It's called the Alhemyst, it looks pretty good.

1. Gift certificate for www.50resto.com I am getting three of them..(different family members....I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY STUFF!)

2. House stuff..wall art, bathroom decor, kitchen decor

3. Clothes

4. Any type of Mustang related items that are not car parts.

5. I mainly just like being around my whole family all day, and my girlfriends family the day before. That is really all I care about.

I hope everybody gets what they want.

i don't ask for anything anymore. i never got what i asked for anyways, i'd always get whatever someone felt like getting me. i did mention though that all i want is tools. i ended up just buying myself a bunch, though, because my dad got me a new cell phone and my sister is going to pay off some of my school bill, so i can't complain. aside from that, my mom got me a cheap stanley tool chest/cabinet to hold all the new tools i bought myself! :D oh and i also got myself some UPR uppers and lowers and some UPR full length subframe connectors. i'm pretty stoked.

I usually don't ask for anything.

Yeeeap....being the man of the house i'm happy to provide Christmas for everyone else :flag:

Buuuuut if Santa is reading this, i need new dew wipes for my new doors, an Explorer short block or other low mileage 302 short block, a Spintech cat-back..

And for the Merkur, a nice front mount intercooler, a T3-T4 hybrid turbo, a Forge blow off valve and full 3'' exhaust :D

For whomever asked, the new Mustang cologne smells pretty nice. My girl likes it, so she'll likely be getting me some.

I asked my woman for an enclosed car trailer and an 05+ Mustang, preferably a Saleen. I doubt I'll get those, so I made a secondary list just in case :rlaugh: Various stuff, mostly usual culprits a dude would like. leather jacket (last one was stolen :rant:), cologne, some odds n' ends. Nothing too amazing to be worth sharing, but stuff that I personally want and will love nonetheless :D

Last year she got me a bunch of Mustang stuff: a logo hoodie, one of the GMP 1/18 diecast models, a nice stainless steel keyfob, and some garage/wall decor including a hand-made steel Ford logo hanging by her dad :nice: I think that was all the Mustang stuff.

Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
3some like Roland wants, Ive been asking for years too.
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card
Summit gift card

hydralic disc brakes for my moutain bike, cold gear to ride in. thats the main stuff i ask for. i typically just buy what i want all year long. when christmas gets here there isnt alot of stuff i want unless its hundreds of dollars.

i think ill ask for that 60 gallon air compressor or the 24" widescreen monitor :)